I have completed the draft of the first 6 sections of my iBook! See below:
I have realised that some of the links haven’t been working properly, so I went through and adjusted these.
I struggled in creating the most recent section, since my own film making was rather haphazard, which often meant needing to redo material to make up for errors! So, I scoured the Internet for ideas and tips on film making. I also considered what aspects of my own approach were most efficient and useful. I found several helpful websites on planning, equipment and budget, from which I developed my ideas:
I’ve been continuing the editing process. I’m rather taken about by how long this takes!
I’m having to adjust much of the order. It is also tricky to decide what/how much to cut!